Thursday, September 20, 2007

Coward

The guy blamed me. He blamed me!!!!

You know what? I actually found the money! I solved the problem. I saved his ass. Me! He found out today. You know what? He tried to be chummy with me. he wanted to me to talk to him like nothing happened. My God, the guy try to get me in on a federal crime! I work for the federal government, and there were over $3000 missing! He tried to blame me! Coward!

I solved it. You know why? Because I did what I told him to do. Step back and think about it, then find it. I did it and found the money. Where was it you ask? In the drawer! He had no idea! I did the right thing. I just wish that there were good people somewhere who doing the right thing for would help. He isn 't. He is a coward.

I will speak with him on operational and administrative issues only.

No comments: