Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tired

Man I did not sleep very well. There is case about a guy who lost $2000 probably more in cash, and over $1000 in cards at my work site. And he just simply won't accept the fact that he is on the verge of being fired or worse! The local invesigator is giving him until Thursday to come up with a statement and show the records of deposit. He wrote the boss expectting to be off schedule for the day. I suggested that he rewrite the boss and tell the boss that everything will be worked out amongst the staff. He says that he will not do that. I cannot believe that he does that. Still, his area is a mess and this was something that was bound to happen.

His financial situation is dire. He has asked colleagues for money. He recently bought a house. He tries to put a lot of it on me. Like I am his lawyer. I am a steward, not a lawyer. This guy is going down fast. Still, at the bottom of it all, I feel for him. I am the only guy who will talk to him at all. Oh well, I will do what I can.

No comments: